Friday, January 22, 2010

Another quotes

Looks like i found another quotes in my phone.. And here are the quotes~

Persona 4 Quotes:
- Thou art i... And i am thou... From the sea of thy soul, i come... From the very moment of my emergence, i have been a guilding light shed to illuminate thy path... I am the original god Izanagi-no-Ookami
________

Random quotes:
- Nothing is immortal... Everything has its time. That makes us need to respect everything that's something you hate... Keep away your soul from being evil things and 'he' will hear your call

- One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in iving it. But to sacrife wgat you are and to ive without believe, that is a fat more terrible than dying
> Joan D'Arc

- My name's Hera... The goddess of youth... My word is your sword... My power is your power.. My wings is your wings... My fate is your fate... My life is your life...
________

From Chicken Soup book vol 3:
- You must be yourself. Act very honest about who and what you are. And if people still like you, that's good. If they don't like you, its their problem.
> Sting

- Maturity begins to grow when you can feel concern for others beyond self-concern
> John MacNaughton

- The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes do not shed tears
> John Vance Cheney

- Your heart is not alive before merasakam suffering ... The misery of love, breaking hearts, even though sekers stone
> Hazret Inayat Khan
________

I think.. That's all of it.. ^^a

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages