Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Something..

Whew.. I just read 'something' and that 'something' is a post on my friend's blog about her weird-dream..

Well.. her dreas is really..weird.. But it's funny. I laughed when read it. Mabe it's because my school suddenly own an island~ and there's an university too~ and then.. and then.. the most weird is.. THE GENERAL HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL BECAME THE 3rd HOKAGE?!?! NO WAY!! O.o

But~~ that was a cool dream anyway~ I also got a weird dream. But sadly~ i don't remember the dream.

Okay~ change the topic!
Yesterday.. I went to buy some chocolate with my friend and made some chocolate(i only watch them making the chocolate). The first, second, and third try making the chocolate was a success until... One of my friend suggest to mix the chocolate with some MINT CANDY.

I don't know how many did she put the candies into the choco.. Maybe... Almost a pack of mint candy.

And the result~~ the choco became sticky and hard to formed into any form. And~ then, the sticky-choco was formed into some 'balls' and it was.. like.. forget it i don't want to remember the shape of that sticky-choco.

Even though the choco was.. 'weird', but it delicious~ i taste it a little before my friend change it into some 'weird balls'.

I hope those who eat the choco don't get a stomach ache. But maybe my friend will eat the choco all by herself because.. Well.. you know.. Maybe my(and her because we are in the same class) classmates don't want the choco because of its shape.

The reason i only watch them making those chocolate(and the sticky-chocolate of course) is beacuse... I already made some with my friend last saturday and sent it to 'someone' ^.^v

2 comments:

Ciele said...

hey.. that's my blog..!!! wkwk..
comment donk.. @.@~
btw, blog u bgus, Chele..

Rikku Shaolee said...

makasih2 ^~^

Post a Comment

Pages