Saturday, February 27, 2010

First avatar and other things

Okay~ finally i've finished Michi's avatar. The avatar:
The text still not good i guess.. DX
Oh well.. I just need some practise.. And... Comment pls for the avatar ^_^

And the other things are... Looks like i need a book to write 'something'.. Like a diary.. Maybe... Oh.. And also~ I want to post some quotes from an Anime/Manga called Zombie Loan, an Anime/Manga made by Peach Pit and was published by Square Enix.

The quotes:
"In reality... When a person dies, someone will cry. When a person is born, and when a person dies, they make bonds with people. Whether they had a big or small role... That person lived."
- Akatsuki Chika

"Like the crossroads of life and death. I'm standing somewhere in between. It's like being punished to stand here. Is there anyone with eternal youth? Birth, life, death. That's how life goes. Since i'm no longer part of existance, i am distorted and abnormal. There are side effects, they're dying... my senses. I'm alive but my heart is stiffening like Rigor Motis. Pain, suffering... joy, sorrow. I'm losing them and then won't feel anything. I'm afraid of that. My heart will die. I will also, one day, stop feeling this. I really fear death."
- Akatsuki Chika

"Wolf is written as big god. Even though the wolves that live here have been wiped out, this "big god" still lives on and can't pass on death. If it's worshiped like this, it'll live on. Even no one worships it, take care of it. It's no use."
- Tachibana Shito

Okay.. that's all for the quotes.. Damn so long @_@
Anyway~ i'll post another quotes if i find the quotes.

Enjoy~ don't forget to cemment the avatar ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages